Subway Survey – We all love the subway don’t we, if you are one of the subway lovers then I have good news for you. The company has conducted its customer satisfaction survey, you are having a chance to share your experience and your thoughts. Father finishing your survey you are also having a chance to win some amazing rewards.
The survey is not very difficult to complete, it will just take some minutes to complete. In this article, I have tried to explain all the necessary information in the easy way possible. So all you have to do is follow all the necessary rules and steps provided below.
So, let’s not waste any more time, and let’s get started.
Steps to complete the Subway Survey
- Open the official Subway Survey Site, www.tellsubway.com on your device.
- Provide the #E-Mail ID, #First Name, and #Last Name.
- Then, click on the #Begin Survey option.
- Enter the #Subway Store information and #transaction ID as printed on the receipt.
- Select the Date and time of the visit as printed on the receipt.
- Then, click on #Next,
- Start answering all Subway Survey Questions genuinely.
- Give ratings and comments based on your most recent visit to the Subway location.
- Rate your satisfaction and answer other questions about service, food, cleanliness, staff, etc.
- Fill out a survey according to your recent visit experience.
- When you finish, provide your contact details.
- Submit your opinion in the Subway Survey to get your code.
- Write a Subway Cookie Survey code on your receipt and redeem it on your next visit.
Rewards of the Subway Survey
The rewards are given as an appreciation for taking part in the survey. The company is giving a coupon code for a free cookie or drink.
Rules and regulations of the Subway Survey
- Purchase is necessary to take the Subway Survey.
- Only legal residents of the United States are eligible.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a genuine receipt from Subway.
- One receipt can be used only once.
- You must survey within 5 days of purchase.
- You can take a new survey every 7 days.
- Prize transfer or exchange is not allowed.
- You must have a valid email id to participate in the global.subway.com survey.
- The survey prize must be redeemed within 5 days of taking the survey.
- You must keep the receipt to redeem the Subway survey free cookies.
- Subway employees are not eligible for the subway free cookie survey.
- Subway recently with a survey invitation code.
- Basic knowledge of either English or Spanish
Aim of the Subway Survey
The company is aiming to understand its customer’s likes and dislikes. They gather all the information so that they can improve their services. Subways are one of the top 10 food chain companies in the world, by all this growth they achieve they are still aiming to improve themselves. So let’s help them and help ourselves.
History of the Subway Company
Fred DeLuca, a college freshman, was inspired to open a submarine sandwich shop to help pay for his tuition by Peter Buck. Peter made an initial $1,000 investment, and a business relationship was established that would alter the fast food industry’s landscape and thousands of people’s lives.
The partners opened their first restaurant in Bridgeport, Connecticut, offering sandwiches made to order at a reasonable price. With over 44,000 locations worldwide, the SUBWAY brand is currently the largest submarine sandwich chain in the world. We are now the most popular option for people looking for quick, healthy meals that the whole family can enjoy. Fred has had a clear plan for the SUBWAY brand’s future from the beginning. His enthusiasm for satisfying customers with delectable sandwiches made to order serves as our driving force as we expand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who founded the Subway restaurants? When and where did the first restaurant open?
In 1965, Subway Restaurants was founded by 17-year-old high school graduate Fred DeLuca, along with their family friend Dr. Peter Buck. The first restaurant opened in Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA in 1965 and was called Pete’s Super Submarines. The first franchised Subway unit opened in Wallingford, Connecticut
What do you get for filling out a Subway survey?
If you complete the TellSubway and Subway Listen survey successfully, you will get a free cookie on your next visit to your nearby Subway restaurant.
How do I use the Subway survey code?
Handwrite the offer code on your receipt and bring it to a participating Subway restaurant within 5 days of taking the survey. Show your Sandwich Artist the offer code at checkout. Your offer may require the purchase of a sub or salad – refer to the terms of the offer.
Can I customize my sandwich?
Yes! Your friendly sandwich artist will make your freshly made sandwich however you want it. There are over 2 million sandwich varieties available from our menu choices, so you can have your Subway sandwich with any combination of ingredients we offer. Consider those varieties as 2 million delicious sandwiches—all with your name on them
How does the Subway brand ensure food safety in its restaurants?
All Subway restaurants follow our “Gold Standard” policies regarding prepared food and product manufacturing and inspection specifications. All franchises are provided with information on proper food handling procedures to properly train their crew members.
Food is prepared fresh daily and temperatures are monitored regularly. Gloves are required to be worn during all food-handling procedures
Can the Subway menu accommodate my special dietary needs?
Although the Subway brand maintains the same menu worldwide, menus do change to accommodate the different dietary needs of consumers and adapt where appropriate. For instance, in India, where the population is largely Hindu and does not eat beef, or Muslim and does not eat pork, these ingredients are substituted with chicken, lamb, or turkey. And because Subway sandwiches are fresh and made to order, customers can add or eliminate ingredients based on their own dietary needs
That is for the guide of the survey.
I have tried to explain all the necessary information regarding the survey, all you have to do is follow all the given instructions and you are good to go. Thank you for reading up here. I appreciate it.
Related Tags: Subway Survey